SUPPORT OUR RUNNERS!
Love to run, but can’t join us at 6:00 a.m.? Think the issue of people experiencing homelessness needs more attention, and you have spare change? Want to cover race fees for a Resident Member's first-ever 5K?
Your tax-deductible donation provides gear and race entries for our members, and brings the power of running to new people in so many ways:
• $15 buys winter running gloves and a hat for one Resident Member runner.
• $25 pays for a running shirt and shorts.
• $35 sponsors one Resident Member runner in a 5K race.
• $50 buys a pair of running shoes for a MiMS runner.
• $75 covers the cost of a Garmin GPS watch for an Alumni Member.
• $80 sponsors one runner for the TC Ten Mile on October 7, 2018.
• $110 sponsors one runner for the Twin Cities Marathon on October 7.
• $150 covers all the gear: hat, gloves, shirt, shorts, and shoes.
To donate online, click the button above. If you'd like to donate by mail, you can send a check to: Mile in My Shoes, PO Box 583177, Minneapolis, MN 55458. Thank you!