Fundraise for MiMS
Is the world-famous Twin Cities Marathon or TC 10 mile on your bucket list this year? Reach your goal while helping others reach theirs by becoming a Mile in My Shoes FundRacer!
While October 1st may seem eons away, registration for the marathon begins in just over a week! You can probably get away with pushing your training off a few more months, but you don’t want to miss the opportunity to run for Team Mile in My Shoes - and we have only a few spots left! FundRacers tap into their circles to raise critical funds for MiMS while they train for a race of their choosing. Details on the swag, perks (including a 20% Mill City Running discount!), support, and hugs (of course) you’ll receive as a FundRacer are below. Register here and we’ll send you a link to register with Team MiMS, and you'll be one step closer to the finish line!
Why become a FundRacer?
When you register as a FundRacer for Mile in My Shoes, you get the chance to run your choice of TC Marathon Weekend races - either the “Most Beautiful Urban Marathon in America” OR the always sold-out TC Ten Mile - while making your race about more than you by fundraising a set amount ($1000) that goes directly to MiMS programming. What’s more, you have the unique opportunity to run alongside the very individuals you are supporting!
Not only is FundRacing a fun way to get involved with Mile in My Shoes and the running community, but you will also receive these exclusive perks to help you get to the finish line - whether your goal race is the 10-mile or the full 26.2!
When you commit to raising $1000 for Mile in My Shoes, you receive:
- Official Team Mile in My Shoes technical racing shirt or tank
- Mile in My Shoes knit cap
- Exclusive MiMS hoodie
- MiMS logo 2x3 inch sticker for your car, water bottle or laptop
- 20% discount on all purchases (regular-priced) from time of registration through the day of the race from our sponsor Mill City Running!
- Lowest-possible registration fee ($110/marathon, $80/10-mile, built into your fundracing total)
- The opportunity to train alongside our Resident Members, including weekday runs + Saturday long training runs
- Free ticket to the official TC in Motion Pasta Dinner
- Tips & tools to help you reach your fundraising goal, along with contests & prizes along the way
- Support, hugs & cheers all along the race course!
Last year, three Mile in My Shoes Resident Members accomplished their dream of completing the Twin Cities Marathon. By FundRacing for MiMS you'll not only be reaching the finish line of your own dream, but helping others reach it too.